Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I am stilllll battling a never-ending cold, but managed to get out and visit the Museum of Natural History with my family this weekend. Evie thoroughly enjoyed riding dinosaur bones and the butterfly room. Jamie saw her niece perform in her high school play and relaxed by taking a long bubble bath on a snowy day...well at least Vivian did.
Here are some links to get you through a wintry week...
- So excited for this new iPhone feature - maybe I can finally ditch my super cool amber glasses at night!
- These tips to make yourself feel warmer might come in handy this week. Brrrr.
- I know I never stop talking about this calendar, but I got mine today and it's sooo good this year.
- Brave the cold and get to your local farmers market.
- Some people need xanax and red wine (me) to get through flight anxiety some people need...a turkey?! (The photo cracked me up.)
- If you're like me, and haven't been to the movies all year, you can use this guide to fake an informed Oscar conversation by the water-cooler.
- The CTFD Method is the parenting guide I need (we all need) to start following. Even though this made us laugh, it's also really great advice that my mom has been trying to tell me for the last 10 months. (via Tina Roth Eisenberg's Twitter)
- Always one to test out the newest beauty products, I'm curious to try out this new non-shampoo.
- Alan Rickman's last piece of work is adorable and for a great cause. I'm heartbroken by his passing, I've always had an unconventional crush on him. (via DesignTaxi)
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- I shared my must-have winter beauty product (I'm obsessed)
- and randomly discovered what a zebra sounds like. (It's weird.)
Have a great week!