It's my birthday Saturday! It's no secret that Jamie and I love our birthdays and celebrate with gusto. I love birthdays so much that I have no shame in throwing myself my own my party. Last year was the big 3-0 and I threw myself a dinner party at my favorite Brooklyn restaurant, Vinegar Hill House in their private room in the basement. It felt classy and festive. This year, I'm aiming for less class, more sass. Here are a few things that would make any birthday celebration beautiful and fun.
- Who wouldn't want balloons exclaiming YAY!
- These ombre plates and cups are so lovely.
- Hooray! Nothing says a celebration like a snap of a cracker! I'm always a fan of crackers at the dinner table (I even had some at my wedding rehearsal dinner) and these seem extra festive with confetti inside. The table would be so colorful once everyone snapped theirs!
- I would love any gift wrapped in this hand-painted neon wrapping paper.
- How fun would it be to be showered in rose petal confetti?
- A simple and pretty birthday banner would jazz up any wall.
- Age is just a number! Might as well display that number in gold glitter. (This cartoon made me laugh)