How was everyone's long weekend? The weather was b-eau-tiful here. Jamie really made the most of it and went on a whirlwind summer tour, visiting a pool and two beach houses! I just stuck around Brooklyn and took long walks on the empty streets. I love when everyone leaves and it feels like you have the city to yourself. Jamie and I both had ice cream at least once a day, so I would call it a Labor Day weekend success!
Here are some links to get you to Friday!
- Find out what country you drink like? I drink wine like an Italian, obviously.
- The decline of play in pre-school. More play, please!
- This heartbreaking video made me stop in my tracks and really think about what's going on in the world. I woke up feeling more grateful than ever.
- Take a look at the courts where the top tennis players got their start.
- Made me laugh.
- Evie is getting ready for fall.
- No more passive aggressive fights over armrests again! This company finally solved the dreaded middle seat problem.
- A perfect mixture of traditional art and modern imagery makes these paintings so beautiful.
- Probably a little late to this party - but I can't stop listening to this song.
- Whoa. I wouldn't mind taking a long road trip in this modern camper.
- This 16-year-old chef is opening a fine dining restaurant in NYC this month. When I was 16, fine dining meant T.G.I.Fridays.
In case you missed it over here on Chasing Saturdays...
- Jamie shared some great baby shower gift ideas.
- I discovered another farmers market find - fairy tale eggplants.
- and Jamie reminded us that summer doesn't really end until September 23rd with these super delicious and refreshing blueberry mojitos.
Hope you have a great week!