How was your weekend? I survived my first night away from Evie for my roommate from college's wedding. She's talked about getting married in her grandparents' backyard since the day I met her Freshmen year, so it was pretty magical to see it happen. It was hard leaving for the first time, but red wine and Mindy Kaling's new book got me through! Unfortunately I'm coming home to another goodbye...this week we are saying farewell to our beloved third member of our photography crew, Ashley (pictured above with Vivi and me between shots at the studio). We have been a crew of 3 for over 8 years now. We've had a lot of laughs, chats, tears, silliness, and milestones together over the years...and have done a lot of great work together, too...so this week is going to be hard! We'll miss you, Ashley!
- Excuse me miss, you have a bit of broccoli in your hair...
- Portraits of refugees and their carefully-packed bags. (via Sho & Tell)
- The Pope vs. the wind.
- Go Ahead, Give Your Toddler A Kitchen Knife
- The best part of NYFW is the street fashion.
- Jamie is having trouble finding a name for her baby boy on the way - maybe this hipster baby name generator will help. Walter Otis Fitzwilliam perhaps?
And now please excuse me while I search for a lactation lounge in this airport...
Have a great week!