What did you do this weekend? I went to a wedding Friday and got my hair and makeup done by glamsquad. It was just what this tired mom needed after a long day at work. I finally got the guts to get fancy ponytail up-do and I loved it - it felt relaxed and glamorous at the same time! Jamie spent another glorious weekend going to the beach, grilling on her roof and spending a day at the park.
- Want to avoid a hangover? Drink pear juice!
- The world’s largest natural sound archive is now online. Have you ever heard a walrus underwater? Didn't think so.
- I've gotten really into face mists lately.
- Maybe I would work out more if I had a workout closet like Khloe's. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- I just downloaded this much needed feature for my Chrome browser. I am so guilty of have a gazillion tabs open (via Almost Makes Perfect)
- I loved this video about the most recognizable voice in New York. It made me smile on my commute this morning.
- This How 17 Famous Brands Got Their Names infographic will come in handy when there is a lull in dinner conversation.
- It's national s'more's day! Hooray! You should make these s'more poptarts or wait for Jamie's post later in the week. She is whipping up some s'more ice cream sandwiches this week to celebrate!
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
Have a great week!