Sorry these links are late! Yesterday, Evie decided that sleeping is for the birds, so I was frazzled and exhausted to say the least. How was your weekend? Both Jamie and I had a relaxing weekend in Brooklyn. Jamie went into full nesting mode and organized and rearranged her apartment. We spent the weekend crafting for a certain upcoming baby shower and visited Jon's parents on the Upper West Side.
Here are some links to get you through a sleep-less week....
- Man annoys girlfriend with never-ending IKEA puns made us laugh.
- I need a lettermate!
- Whoa! Here's what your food would look like if it weren't genetically modified over millennia.
- What's your state emoji? (via Almost Makes Perfect)
- This candy etsy shop makes me want to bake a birthday cake stat! (via Snippet and Ink)
- Comfortable and chic? Yes, please.
- Awesomesauce? Really, Oxford Dictionary? Really?
- After talking to my sister today after long, nap-less day, I was reminded of this saying.
- If toddlers texted had me and my sister cracking up.
- Speaking of toddlers, these french drinking glasses sound perfect for precocious kiddos who want to drink from a real glass.
- Why do airlines serve peanuts?
- Wish I was in London to see this installation of 100,000 illuminated balloons floating in Covent Garden.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays
Have a great week!