How was your weekend? I had such a lovely weekend in Brooklyn, while Jamie took a trip down to Washington D.C. My husband, Evie and I finally went to check out the sneaker exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum and spent the rest of the weekend catching up with friends and relaxing at home. We also spent a ton of time looking for a new rug for our living room. You can really fall into a rabbit-hole of rug designs out there! Any suggestions?
- Don't you hate how hospitals won't let you sleep when you need it most?
- My office tunes as of late.
- A cute new children's store.
- Food you should make, not buy. (via Alice and Lois)
- Bad lip reading strikes again. This time at the Republican Debate.
- Supreme interior design envy of Jordan's (from Oh Happy Day) home happening over on Cup of Jo.
- Speaking of Oh Happy Day, I'm kind of obsessed with how this unicorn piñata DIY came out.
- Feeling blue or a little vulnerable today? Need a pep talk stat? This pep talk generator will get you feeling confident and ready to take on anything.
- Missing your old home videos? Download this app to turn your iPhone camera into a lousy VHS camcorder.
- Jamie and I both have been listening to this guilty pleasure song non-stop. Morning dance parties with Evie is better than coffee.
- Our mantra.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays....
- Jamie is giving veggie noodles a try with a new spiralizer.
- I added grilled peaches to a salad and it was deeeliicciouss.
- I made my favorite summer drink, Campari and San Pellegrino sodas.
Have a great week!
(photo above jamie grill photography)