Sorry for the late post - it's always hard getting into the swing of things after a long weekend! Jamie celebrated the holiday with a Coney Island baseball game and took in the fireworks on her roof. I went out to the country and watched fireflies and fireworks light up the sky.
Here are some links to get you through the long post holiday week -
- You go girl scouts!
- I loved this summery DIY (via SwissMiss)
- Phases of the melon made me smile.
- I spent way too long reading all the comments from Cup of Jo's post about the most beautiful things ever read.
- Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere released her new clothing line - I want the the El Rey Romper
- Periodic table of balloons.
- I'm so guilty of this
- How to get the haircut you actually want.
Have a great week!