Hope you all had a relaxing weekend. I'm heading out tonight to the Eastern Shore of Virginia with my family so I will finally fulfill my beach daydreams. Even though I'm sure it will be less daydreamy with an infant in tow, I'm still excited!
Here are some links to read while at the beach! (or office...sorry guys!)
- 67 no-cook recipes for when you're feeling hot and just can't be bothered
- Beautiful Native American fashion looks without cultural appropriation.
- This animated history of 20th century hairstyles is fun to watch.
- D.I.Y watercolor paint chart is not only pretty, but useful too! (via Make and Tell)
- This made me laugh. It's like someone is inside my brain - especially true when I've been trying to make new mom friends. (via Swiss Miss)
- A clever and cute new way to display an age at birthday party
- It was my late Grandma's birthday this weekend which reminded me of this post about remembering.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- I need to buy this print as iPhone case stat. It's just the reminder I need after a night of no sleep!
- One blender two recipes: Tomatillo Salsa and Tomatillo Mary
- Jamie found the prettiest mobiles for a colorful pop in a nursery.
- She also taught us how to fold paper airplane.
Have a great week!
(photo above, jamie grill photography)