Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Jamie escaped to the Catskills this weekend, while I escaped to my parents house on Long Island. It's been so hot out that I've been daydreaming of going to the beach all day. I haven't been all summer, which means my summer has yet to begin!
Here are a few links to get you through this hot and steamy summer week while stuck inside instead of at the beach...
- I must be very neurotic...but adorably neurotic right?! Which reminds me of this twitter page that I love.
- Twin Peaks fans need to book a flight to London stat.
- 5 Under-The-Radar Style Magazines to feed your inner fashion nerd
- Well done IBM!!! It may have made Jamie tear up. (Pregnancy hormones may or may not be to blame)
- If I didn't get so seasick, I'd love to live on this dreamy house-boat on a lake in Norway. (via Lonny)
- Plants to fill your bathroom! "Put a few on the counter, squint a little, and ta-da! You’re at the spa." I love this - I never think to put plants in the bathroom!
- Windows of the world. (via Sho & Tell)
- It's official Riley Curry has stolen my heart.
- My friend just told me about these mamitas ice pops. They sound like the perfect addition to my day dreamy beach trip.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
Have great week!
(photo jamie grill photography)