Sorry the links are so late today! I am trying to soak up the last days of maternity leave by getting extra cuddles, staring at Evie while she naps in my arms and trying to get some first giggles. Jamie is off on vacay soaking up rays in Montauk.
Here are some links around the web that we loved this week...
- 15 easy and affordable summer dresses.
- I'm currently coveting this dress from a local Brooklyn boutique.
- A new trend in Taiwan and Japan is to shave your dog into a cube and it's freakishly adorable.
- What you should be buying at your local farmers market right now.
- As avid list-makers, we're excited for the Lists of Note book to finally come out.
- Friday was National Donut Day and the internet went (do)nuts! Here's a roundup of 9 Donut DIYs from Paper&Stitch.
- Delicious food pairings drawn as best friends aka Taste Buds!
In case you missed it at Chasing Saturdays...
- I shared my lazy nighttime skincare routine.
- Jamie gave some pro-tips on how to photograph kids.
- My sister showed me a genius trick for peeling garlic.
- and we ended the week with a glass of Lillet on ice.
Have a great week!