Hope everyone had a great weekend! Jamie's daughter, Vivi, turned 2 on Saturday and we celebrated with a good ol' fashioned pizza party. At 2, Vivi loves salsa dancing, shaking her sillies out, talking up a storm, showing off her surf moves and tuning her ukulele. I'd say she already has more talent than I do! Happy birthday Vivian Mae - you make 2 look the opposite of terrible!
Here are some links to get you through your first official summer workweek.
- I'm excited for Honest Company's new natural makeup line that's launching this fall.
- 1 year old Layla has to wear an eye patch for a few hours each day. Her awesome dad creates adorable custom patches to make it more fun.
- How I feel about email. Perfectly said.
- The Swedes have even perfected blood donation. How cool would it be to receive a text that your blood just saved a life! (via Cup of Jo)
- This cute new octopus is so adorable it might be named Opisthoteuthis Adorabilis.
- Two Weeks of Status Updates from Your Vague Friend on Facebook made me laugh. (via Snippet and Ink)
- Inspiring photos of Syrian refugee girls and their hopeful futures.
- Would you try a veggie popsicle?
- Speaking of veggies - How to up your crudité game. I don't know why I've always kept the veggies separate- it looks so pretty when it's overflowing and messy!
- Test your color vision. I've got the vision of a Tiger - watch out!
In case you missed any of our summery posts at Chasing Saturdays last week...
- 6 stylish rash guards for the summer
- A classic summer BBQ playlist
- Aperol Spritz - the perfect summertime cocktail.
- "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all"
Have a great week!