So Monday links suddenly turned into Tuesday links this week because I fell asleep at 8 p.m last night. I'm an early to bed kind of gal, but not 8 p.m early! I was so exhausted from surviving my first weekend alone with Evie without my husband AND my first official work day! We survived, but the links barely made it!
Here are links to get you through the work week! (Is it Friday yet??? - I'm not used to these work weeks!)
- This made me laugh.
- Aziz Ansari wrote a funny and interesting article for the NY Times on how to make online dating work.
- Typography confetti! h-o-o-r-a-y ! (via Snippet and Ink)
- Father's day is Sunday! if you haven't gotten a card yet you can give our printable father's day card from last year!
- Speaking of Father's Day - turns out golf is definitely a workout, even with the golf cart! Happy Father's day, Dad!
- Cards for humanity.
- These dried leaf sculptures are incredibly beautiful. This artist has some serious patience! (via Smart Girls)
- I need this tech-y water bottle!
- I can't wait to see Pixar's Inside Out - Mindy Kaling's surprising reaction to the initial movie pitch and this NPR story made me even more excited for the film.
- I really want to try Nona Lim's rice noodles and broths.
- Root beer....beer. Yum. (via Kitchn)
- Do you ever randomly get emails from companies and think when did I sign up for this?! Usually, it's really annoying, but I somehow got signed up for TheSkimm emails and have been loving it! TheSkimm is the daily e-mail newsletter that gives you all the news you need to stay in the know - they do all the reading and then break it down for you. It's fresh, funny and really helpful when you are busy with a baby, a job and a blog and still want to be able to contribute to adult conversation. Don't get any ideas other companies, I still hate being signed up for random newsletters!
Have a great week!