Hope everyone had a great weekend! I celebrated my nephew's 3rd birthday with my family in Pennsylvania. It was so lovely to be out in the "country" for a little bit and stretch our legs. After Jamie's post on how to make a tinto de verano, my sisters and I tested the recipe out. They were so delicious and perfect for sipping on the deck post toddler-birthday-extravaganza. Jamie spent her Sunday at Coney Island eating Nathan's hot dogs, riding rides and visiting the aquarium. We are really starting our summers off right.
Here are some links to get you through the week....
- Harriette Thompson, age 92, ran a marathon this weekend. What did you do? (I ate lots of cake and got winded chasing my nephew around.)
- Beyoncé always on beat.
- Will a robot take over your job? Find out here!
- This beachy sweatshirt looks perfect for summer nights.
- I want all the floats from this roundup of whimsical pool floats and I don't even have a pool. Nothing says summertime relaxation than floating around on a giant pizza slice.
- Celebrating the art of clutter. (Please don't tell my clutter loving husband I shared this. )
- I want to pack a can of Rosé Lime in my bag the next time I head to the park!
- Riesling Popsicles? Yes, please.
- 35 Things to Do for Your Career by 35 (via Design Sponge)
- Caitlyn Jenner looking gorgeous on the cover of Vanity Fair.
Have a great week!