Hope you all had a relaxing weekend! It's May, which is one of my favorite months, not only because of the great weather and Cinco de Mayo margaritas, but because all my favorite people were born in May- my nephew, goddaughter, husband and Jamie! Happy Birth-month Jamie!!! I can't wait to celebrate Jamie all month long, which is easy because she's very celebrate-able.
Here are some links to enjoy in between margaritas and birth-month celebrations...
- The illustrations of what love looks like by Korean artist, Puuung, had me swooning.
- The voice behind the famous ‘Mail ... Kimp’ from the "Serial" podcast is finally revealed.
- Can you guess what font on a resume is the equivalent of wearing sweatpants to an interview? And which one comes off as professional, lighthearted, and honest?
- Floral goat cheese? Yes, please and thank you. Would look so pretty at a springtime party.
- The Beauty Tip Roundup from Into The Gloss has so many great ideas.
- 103 of the most beautiful dishes in America right now. Food porn at it's finest.
- What's the best way to ask for a raise? Just ask a hostage negotiator, of course.
- Fashion trends that are in and out, according to google.
- These flamingo macarons look too pretty to eat!
- A quirky and cute upgrade to your standard flower pot.
In case you missed it at Chasing Saturdays...
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with these perfect margaritas.
- Freshen up your home with some d.i.y morning and nighttime linen sprays.
- Head to the pool or beach with Jamie's new favorite towel.
- This quote about NYC must have been written on a spring day.
Enjoy your week! Have a margarita or two for us!