Hope everyone had a nice 3 day weekend! I celebrated my husband's birthday with long walks in Brooklyn Bridge park, smorgasbord, and a lovely dinner. The weekend was so nice we didn't want it to end! Jamie escaped the city for some nature, bbqs and r&r.
Here are some links to extend your weekend just a little bit longer...
- This throwback thursday tool from the NY Public Library lets you see tons of NYC blocks in the 30's and 40's. I could spend hours looking around my neighborhood!
- The first photos of the Wet Hot American Summer series have been released. I can't wait! You can re-watch the cult classic on Netflix in the meantime.
- Maybe I will be able to keep a plant alive with the pikaplant.
- For the pizza lover in your life.
- 5 beautiful etsy shops to decorate your home with.
- Fake Shack burger - yes, please. A Shake Shack burger and strawberry milkshake were my biggest pregnancy cravings. I could have used this recipe!
- How cool would it be to get ready for your big day in this Airstream Bridal Suite?!
- This home makeover is dreamy! (via Cup of Jo)
- This summery quinoa salad looks so good. (via Rue Magazine)
- The only wine guide you need this summer.
Have a great week!