How was your weekend? This past week Evie and I hit the road! We made two trips out to my parents on Long Island and tested out our future commute to the studio to visit Jamie. It was so fun and so tiring! Last night was the end of Mad Men, but I'm still on season 6 (no spoilers!!), so I'm sad I had to miss all the fun Man Men themed parties last night.
Here are some links to get you through a day of avoiding all social-media sites to dodge spoilers!
- In need a good cry? You can book luxurious crying rooms in hotel in Tokyo.
- We loved this video of the most-played songs on jukeboxes around NYC.
- Social Security revealed the most popular baby names from 2014 with Emma and Noah topping the list.
- This fun interactive site shows you which name had the same popularity in the past year and every decade since 1890 as yours did the year you were born. My name today would be Lyric and in 1930's Oma. I'll stick with Marisa!
- Love this Indigo Wall hanging DIY
- Gluten Free Art
- Thank goodness Hulu picked up The Mindy Project
- Makeup Artists pick their favorite beuaty products
- Another Tattly and Rifle collab. These would look lovely on a party cup!
- The twitter account, Very British Problems, had me laughing out loud. (via Cup of Jo)
In case you missed our week of celebrating Jamie (for two reasons!) here at Chasing Saturdays...
- Jamie's Birthday Wishlist
- Balloon Party Invites DIY
- A summery Key Lime Pie Recipe
- and a Lemon, Lime and Bitters Mocktail - that's right, a mocktail. (!)
Have a great week! Only one more week until a 3 day weekend...we can do it!