Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am trying to cut out dairy from my diet this week to see if it will help Evie's reflux. I really don't know what I'm going to do without cheese! If all my posts begin sounding really cranky, you know why! Jamie is in Miami for work and hopefully will at least bring warmer spring weather back with her. She failed to do so from her trip to California! We're counting on you Jamie.
Here are a few links to get you through a tough week, even one without dairy!
- A D.I.Y. for a frame like the one I have in Evie's nursery.
- The awful reign of the red delicious apple. Finally someone said what we've all been thinking! (via Snippet and Ink)
- Do you miss the thrill and disappointment of getting prints back from your disposable camera? There is an app for that. I'm totally trying this out! (via sho and tell)
- Can't wait to go to the new Queens International Night Market and taste some takoyaki balls, arepas, Burmese iced desserts, choclo, and Ecuadorian juices.
- My sister was wearing the cutest outfit she got from Stitch Fix yesterday. I might have to try it!
- 8 funny jokes Obama made at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- Write the perfect email to anyone.
- How to help Nepal: 7 vetted charities to give to.
- How to style your home with travel souvenirs.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays:
- I talked about my favorite part of Evie's nursery - her removable zebra wallpaper.
- Jamie got us in the mood for springtime recipes using leeks. I want to try the Leek and Lemon Fettuccine
- she also made a delicious bourbon cocktail called The Nor'easter
Have a great week!