Hope everyone had a great weekend! It was finally sunny and warm here, so we took advantage of the springtime weather and went for walks around Brooklyn. If that sounds like we have this whole parenting thing down, keep in mind it took us hours of preparation to get outside! But it was worth it to feel the sunshine and fresh air on our faces. Jamie is back from California with Mickey Mouse ears and a serious sunshine addiction...hopefully the NYC weather can keep up with her expectations from now on...
Here are a few links to get you through the week!
- Celebrate a belated PB and J day with these mini peanut butter and jelly waffles - my nephew would love them!
- These GIFS show what happens when you remove the all-male acts out of music festival posters. The results are shocking.
- These cartoons of life as a new mom and yelp reviews of newborns had me cracking up this weekend. The just out of reach cell phone while breastfeeding cartoon made me laugh - the struggle is real! (Yelp review via Cup of Jo)
- How to get over your ex: a flowchart.
- 7 home products that every renter should know about. No painting, nailing, or wiring required - your security deposit is safe! (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- Just ordered my sister Oh Joy's new book - Oh Joy!: 50 Ways To Create & Give Joy
- Did anyone else watch Going Clear? The documentary about Scientology on HBO is crazy and fascinating! I've been talking it about it to everyone!
- I'm dying to try Munchery. I'm on the waiting list and can't wait for it to come to Brooklyn!
- How to eat if you want to live to 100. Diet and lifestyle tips from "blue zones" - regions that have the highest concentrations of centenarians in the world.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- Springtime Beauty Products
- Fire and Ice Pickles
- Cucumber Ice Cubes
- Grapefruit and Elderflower Mocktail Punch
Have a great week!