Sorry the links are so late today! The little one and I braved the wind and rain to go to Manhattan for a doctor's appointment and we are still recovering from our trip. It was an adventure, to put it nicely. After a lovely weekend of beautiful weather, this stormy day really gave me case of the Mondays! Here are some links to get you through the week!
- A Centenarian's Advice to Young Women (via Alice and Lois)
- This watercolor popsicle DIY is so cool.
- Can't wait to try Stumptown's Canned Nitro Cold Brew
- The secret to timeless style from J.Crew's head stylist (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- The Dos and Don'ts of Growing Mint. A must read before mojito season!
- The Best Drugstore Mascaras
- How did you know you were ready to have a baby? (via Say Yes)
- 5 things happy people have in their homes.
- Celebreties in Bizarre International Ads
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- Some springy throw pillows j's been coveting
- A Moon Phase "Banner" DIY
- Apricot and Cashew Pancakes
- a Strawberry Mojito
- and a romantic words for your weekend.
Have a great week!