Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! Jamie is in sunny California for the next couple weeks and we are jealous of her sunshiney instagrams already. Here are some links to get you to the holiday weekend! We are preparing for Evie's first Easter and Passover - hopefully her Matzo Ball bib will arrive in time!
- I really want to see the movie While We Were Young
- Since it seems the wait is always too long at Roberta's, we can at least make the dough at home now!
- I've been listening to a lot of NPR while breastfeeding these days and I loved this sweet story about a car accident and twist of fate.
- Speaking of NPR and StoryCorps - there is a new app from StoryCorps that helps you create and record your own interviews. It has tons of great sample questions. I can't wait to use it!
- The ranunculus is one of our favorite springtime flowers.
- This was a tough week, news-wise, here are 8 good things that happened this week.
- SeaWorld tried to answer questions on Twitter, and it did not go well.
- What really goes on at the TED Conference.
- How to mail an Easter Egg.
- Someone buy us SwissMiss's Vintage Norwegian Ice Cream Vendor Bike!
- Last week I was researching countries to relocate to with great paternity leave policies, so this hit close to home - this is what it looks like in a country when fathers are allowed to take 480 days of paternity leave. Spoiler alert: It looks adorable. (via Cup of Jo)
- Drinking habits of famous authors. (via Sho and Tell)
- This infographic shows how long it takes to binge watch your favorite TV shows. Could come in handy on a rainy spring weekend! (via apartment therapy)
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays....
- Jamie's unique mimosa's would go great with Easter brunch this weekend.
- And these naturally dyed eggs with a touch of gold would look magical in any Easter basket
- Try out Jamie's easy cacio e pepe recipe this week.
- Upgrade your water filter.
Have a great week!