Happy Spring! My husband's glorious 2 week paternity leave ended and he went back to work today, which means I'm extra sleepy today and possibly a little teary eyed. I might have already researched paternity leaves around the world this morning and planned an immediate relocation to Norway. Here are some links to get you through a long week!
- Nothing like a mash-up of all the best dance sequences in movies to help you wake up and cheer up! Worked for me and Evie this morning!
- I don't know why, but I feel like now that I'm a mother I need to buy a caftan. This indigo dyed one is so pretty.
- My friends are so excited about this Mad Men exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens where you can see costumes and set foot into recreated sets. It looks amazing - I know, I know - I need to watch Mad Men already! (via Design Sponge)
- Have you played Google Feud yet? Sorry, I just ruined your productivity for the rest of the day.
- This NFL lineman is totally disproving the dumb jock stereotype with his published paper on "A Cascadic Multigrid Algorithm for Computing the Fiedler Vector" in the Journal of Computational Mathematics. (What?!)
- Tim Gunn's Sunday routine makes me happy.
- Are you going to watch Lena Dunham's documentary, It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise tonight? I'm going to try!
- This shirt made me laugh.
- Maybe it's because I can finally eat cold lunchmeat again, but these 5 new sandwiches to try this Spring in NYC really got me in the mood for a sandwich al fresco.
- Whistle while you hustle is my mantra these days.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays....
Jamie took over for the week while I got to lovingly stare into Evie's sweet eyes all day.
- She got us excited for Spring
- She shared her Spring Essentials
- and some of our favorite U.S.A travel pins
- and made this fresh and springy Mother of Pearl cocktail
Have a great week!