What were you up to this weekend? Me? I've been staring at my newborn baby all weekend in a half-asleep zombie wonderland - in fact please ignore any typos or rambling nonsense I might write during this blissfully, crazy time! Little Evie is so excited to be joining the Chasing Saturdays team! Here are some links to get you through the week, or to read at 2 am while you figure out how to make the upstairs neighbors not hate you for a screaming baby (we've sent wine up already!)
- While I was in the hospital recovering from an emergency c-section, NPR posted this article about gentler c-sections and it really spoke to me when I was experiencing some of the same feelings of failure and disappointment.
- I am totally downloading this Flower Identification App - just in time for spring!
- My overalls were my favorite purchase of the year - they even worked up until 8 months of pregnancy! Here is a stylish round-up of overalls.
- 6 ways to look awake in 60 seconds - I should try some of these tips before visitors come over!
- I already have Sparkly Pony's whale tissue holder, but now I am eyeing this adorable dinosaur version.
- Taking breakfast to a whole new design level, I introduce to you the world's first Pancake Printer.
- I have been wondering what "on fleek" means! Thanks Seth, for explaining all the latest teen slang. I'm so out of the loop! Now if someone would explain "bye felicia" to me...
- To celebrate international women's day I brought a tiny little girl into the world and Maia Weinstock created these awesome lego figurines of our first four female Supreme Court justices.
- The konjac sponge was just the beginning, now I'm ready to try these charcoal beauty products.
- Ellen and Michelle Obama got down to Uptown Funk on the Ellen Show today and it was adorable.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- Marisa tried out the latest beauty trend the konjac sponge
- Jamie made some delicious toasted coconut granola
- and we started celebrating St. Patrick's day early with a Guinness float
Have a great week!