I don't know if you could tell from our springtime daydreamy post yesterday, but we are DONE with this winter. While hibernating has been nice, we are craving vitamin D, rosé, flowy spring dresses and iced coffee. At least this coming weekend we get to spring our clocks ahead and get some more sunlight each day - we can see the light!
Hope these links get you through another winter week!
- Who says we have to wait for spring to drink rosé ?
- I have never seen such elegant jello shots - that's right, elegant jello shots?!
- How to apply lipstick for novices - some good tricks in here!
- If you love antiques, but hate "antiquing" this online subscription service may be for you! It's like Birchbox for antiques. (via Design Sponge)
- I will definitely be trying this baby-wearing workout in a few months!
- As lovers of both the beach and all things celestial, we need this beach-towel this summer.
- These breakfast tartines seem like a perfect way to start the day. I've been been making myself a simple peanut butter and Nutella on a rice cake version each morning.
- 20 unique engagement rings
- Ever wonder what Kim Kardashian's makeup routine is like?
- How cute are these toddler cabin socks? Vivi would look adorable in them!
- Did you see Downton Abbey's Season finale last night? These NY Times recaps have been cracking me up.
- 39 words people use incorrectly that make them look bad.
- The science behind the infamous gold and white dress that broke the internet this week. OR if Jamie had written this - The science behind the infamous blue and black dress that broke the internet this week.