This weekend went too fast and I feel like half of it was spent watching the Grammys! Was it just me or were they really long this year? I even fell asleep before Beyonce, which is shocking, but I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, not even for the Queen B. However, the Grammys did get me re-listening to Haim's album today, which I played nonstop when it came out. I highly suggest it for Monday work background music!
Hope your workweek goes by quicker than the Grammys! Here are some links to help you through 'til Friday...
- Lennon and Maisy are back with another harmonious cover of a pop song, this time Boom, Clap, which has been stuck in my head forever.
- 6 cute Valentine D.I.Y's to try out - I can't wait for ours on Wednesday!
- On the flipside, NPR discusses how to avoid love songs.
- Two minute tasks you can do starting...right....now! (via The City Sage)
- I loved reading the comments from Cup of Jo's post about middle names today. We still haven't decided on one!
- The locals say "yes" in an unusual way in a northern city of Sweden called Umeå. Crazy! (Via Cup of Jo)
- Speaking of Sweden, of course this design loving country has decided on a national font. Inspired by the Swede lifestyle the font is "pretty humble, easygoing and clean"
- Oh Joy's birth announcement made me want to rush out and buy these pretty sheets. I just can't decide which color!
- This braised beef recipe looks like the perfect cozy, winter dinner or even a homemade Valentine's day dinner.
- Why you should cook at home on Valentine's day.
- Currently craving: birthday cake soft serve from Momofoku Milk Bar.
- Make a keytag for anything...seriously, anything.