Hope you had a nice weekend! Did you watch the Oscars and fill out your bracket? Jamie won at her Oscar party with 17 correct answers and I did pitifully. I stayed at home in pajamas with truffle popcorn and fell asleep way earlier than planned! Which dress did you like the best? Jamie loved Jennifer Lopez's beautiful gown and I loved Emma Stone's and Margot Robbie's dresses. Now that award show season is over, I'm officially done with winter and ready for spring! You hear that mother nature?! Enough!
- The best red carpet looks, painted.
- Never go shopping hungry! Not just for food shopping.
- I loved this article where 16 beauty editors reveal their favorite drugstore buys.
- 8 things to make with blood oranges before citrus season ends!
- I need these gorgeous and cool gold legos in my life! Or these natural wooden legos! (via SwissMiss and Sho and Tell)
- My pregnant self is drooling over this giant chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- Who cares if you the lost the Oscar, check out all the swag you get to take home!
- The language of flowers. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- I just discovered one of the few meals my husband can cook is a quesadilla, so we've been having a lot of them lately! Maybe I can convince him to make me this delicious looking charred cauliflower quesadilla?
- In case you fell asleep like me, here are the highlights and lowlights of Oscar night - I can't believe they left Joan Rivers out of Memoriam Tribute!
- What every starlet is wearing under her dress. I had never heard of this and want to try them!
- You can now register at Anthropologie - wish this was around when we got married!
- A new Where Chef's Eat book has been released! We love the last edition and used it all around the US and in London and Tokyo!
- 10 of the worlds' most amazing places you've never heard of is giving me major wanderlust. (via Two Peas in a Prada)
Have a great week!