Did you watch the Superbowl last night? After getting my nachos prepared and dips in order, I was ready to watch the game and funny commercials. Did I say funny? I meant depressing! I don't know if it was just me and my pregnancy hormones, but I did not expect to tear up so much during the Superbowl. It was a total downer! Hopefully this week will be less of a bummer than those commercials!
Here are some links for you to enjoy (I promise none are about lost puppies or estranged fathers!)
- A ball pit made for adults? Yes, please.
- The kinspiracy made us laugh.
- 27 food diagrams and infographics that make cooking easier.
- It wasn't just my pregnancy hormones. Feelings were in fact the theme on Superbowl.
- Business Insider picked their 5 best commercials.
- Will Ferrell's lip synch to Drunk in Love had us cracking up this morning.
- Does eating eggs make you more charitable? Apparently, they do! Next time you need a favor or a loan from someone make them a nice omelet beforehand!
- 5 Ted-ed videos to watch on a snowy or icey slushy day like today.
- This valentine's day, adopt a cockroach or scorpion from the San Francisco Zoo in your ex's honor.
- Drooling over this Brooklyn home and its gut renovation.
- What nutritionists eat in a day made me feel pretty guilty about just stuffing my face with some leftover fritos and dip.
- Flat whites are taking over US coffee menus and are even available at Starbucks now, but what exactly is a flat white? Just don't order one at Blue Bottle or they will just hand you a cappuccino!
And in case you missed anything this week at Chasing Saturdays....