Hope you are enjoying this long, coldddddd weekend. Since we're still off in snowy cabins and enjoying visiting family the links are short and sweet this week! This Sunday is Oscar night and we couldn't be more excited! So all week long we will bringing you Oscar-themed drinks, food, and crafts! Did you see all the movies? Have any favorites? I'm dying to see The Theory of Everything.
- If you think it's cold out in NY right now, check out the coldest city in the world. It makes this 4-degree weather we're having feel balmy!
- If you're going to clean you might as well look good doing it! Here are 16-Oh-so pretty cleaning supplies to glam up your chores!
- How pretty is this blooming monogram D.I.Y
- After many sleepless-can't-get-comfortable-pregnant nights behind me, and with many sleepless newborn baby nights ahead of me, I think I will need to be purchasing this makeup stat.
- I totally want to plant this Ketchup 'n' Fries plant on my roof this spring!
- An Oscar-worthy dress I've been eyeing.
- NYFW still brings the street fashion to a new level, even in snowstorms and 4 degree weather.
- And if you need to catch up on the Oscar noms - here is a listing of where you can stream them.
Have a great week!