Hope everyone had a great weekend! Jamie and I were busy celebrating the season with a studio holiday party and the first night of Chanukah. Vivi is getting a hang of this big sister thing, complete with sibling snuggle-fests, and Evie got her first Christmas tree and possibly (fingers crossed) a new apartment! We are excited for more latkes and more jingle bells this week.
- The pantone color(s!) of 2016 have been announced! What do you think?
- These fruity papier-mâché ornaments are adorable.
- We were all talking about this new way to calm a crying baby video at the holiday party - shake the booty!
- Honest Christmas Card Greetings. Considering that I haven't even designed our holiday cards yet, this one speaks to me. (via DesignTaxi)
- I finally found a podcast to listen to before bedtime.
- What's better than sitting next to a fireplace sipping scotch? Sitting next to Nick Offerman sitting next to a fireplace silently sipping scotch.
- Is this the future of footwear? Forget NikeID -these Hi-Tech sneaks are extremely customizable.
- A brilliant way to garnish a Christmas cocktail.
- Bert and Ernie got evicted?! Big changes coming to Sesame Street next year.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays
- I discovered a cool trick to use when cooking with honey.
- My impossible to shop for husband, Jon, helped us out by making a gift guide for impossible to shop for guys.
- and Jamie kicked off the holiday season and repeal day with a pitcher of French 75
Have a great week guys!