If you are anything like me, you are frantically looking up gift guides to find the perfect gift for your sister, and maybe also shopping for yourself along the way. I should really stop procrastinating and buy something for my sister, (and not for myself!), or else pay for express shipping.
Here are a few things I've been eyeing this holiday season....
Side note: For some reason I seem to have very expensive taste this year - I don't know what's come over me, but apparently I'm a very fancy lady (at least in my fantasy world). Prices are included so you don't click and then hate me. There are some affordable gifts included as well...but, hey, a girl can dream, right? Hopefully my wishlist will help you find that last special gift for a somewhat fancy lady on your list.
- A super fast hair dyer, in rose gold, obviously - 3900 Titanium Rose Gold Ionic/Ceramic Dryer - $209
- Eyelash curlers that everyone swears by - SURRATT Relevée Lash Curler - $30
- A makeup primer for our favorite foundation - Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer - $57
- This beautiful indigo dyed bench for our new entryway - $475
- These beautiful dip dyed pink sheet set - Suku Queen Bed Set - $250
- Aesop Damascan Rose Facial Treatment - because my skin desperately needs it and I love the rose scent - $75
- Glossier duo mask set - 12 single serving pods of face masks for sleepover-esque facials - $38
- These chic glasses from Warby Parker - Chelsea in Grapefruit Soda - $95
- This shiny gold Commes des Garcons wallet (my husband has the green one and loves it) - $105
- Faux Septum Nose rings so I could look tough without really being tough. RackknRuin Septum Cuff Nose Rings - $20
- This beautiful bracelet - Melissa Joy Manning Bracelet - $475
- A book for the budding cheese monger (my newest fantasy job) - Cheese: A Connoisseur's Guide to the World's Best - $35
- A marble kitchen utensil holder for my new kitchen - $39
- Wine - a gift that I will always appreciate - or even better, a membership or gift card to a local wine store who offer classes
- Jaw Clenching Remedy for after I sleep or while I work on my computer since I clench my jaw doing both. - $48
- Cool sweatpants I can wear outside my apartment - J. Crew Weekend Skinny Sweatpant - $69.50
- A raised plant stand that my daughter can't eat dirt out of...yet. POD Luxe Aluminum Planter Ver 1.0 - $434
- Herb kitchen scissors because I suck at chiffonade-ing - $8.95 (ha! a gift under $10!)
- A Japanese Classic Chef's Knife to replace my dull, Ikea knife - $99
- Truffle soy sauce - the local sushi place we love has a truffle soy sauce that I love. - $11.95
- A gift of a local CSA - a great gift that keeps giving organic veggies all year long.
- A fun, new way to obsessively take photos of my daughter - Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - $80
Okay, enough day dreaming - back to reality! What should I get my sister? No, seriously, what should I get her?