How was your weekend? Ours was full of holiday parties, spring like weather, friends visiting and fun so it felt like it flew by! I'm almost done with my holiday shopping, except I always think of the perfect gift for a person, right after I order the not-so-perfect gift. It's uncanny! I sleepily ordered this game late last night to play at Christmas. Has anyone played it before? The description that it's " a betting game played in pubs all over Europe!" got me, and I think my Math teacher mom will love it. I love bringing a new games to the holiday festivities - it always makes things more fun once the night starts winding down. This funny game was a hit over Thanksgiving.
- This British mom nailed it with these hilarious parenting cartoons.
- Coolest hair ever. When I was in 5th grade my mom let me kool-aid dye a strip of my hair red (Angela Chase inspired) under my normal hair. I guess I've always been a trendsetter. (via SwissMiss)
- Don't be a jerk.
- Chocolate Slices - the best thing since sliced bread? I need to find out.
- How well do you know your country? (via Miss Moss)
- 2015 pop mash-up got me dancing around in my knickers this morning.
- A minimalist's wreath.
- This funny little instrument should be on every kid's gift guide! I want one!
- A new holiday album, It's a Holiday Soul Party, by Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, is fantastic.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays:
- I let you in on a little secret - the man in red likes a Manhattan with his cookies.
- Jamie shared her gift-guide aka things-she-will-end-up-buying-herself list.
- and she gave a tip for keeping champagne bubbly - that is, if you are one of those poeple who doesn't finish the whole thing in one sitting.
- and I made a gift-guide for my precocious almost one year-old.
Have a great week!