This weekend was way too short! It flew by for us, spending our days brunching and hanging out with friends, and our nights binge-watching Aziz Ansari's new show on Netflix, Master of None. I never wanted it to end (both the series and the weekend). Somehow the picture above is the only photo I have of myself this weekend, where I thought I'd give Evie her first shoulder ride experience and where she took the opportunity to rip a chunk of my hair out. Jamie similarly had a relaxing and fun weekend, even managing to make french toast (!), while taking care of a newborn and 2 year-old. Seems like Cass is fitting in just fine!
However, now I have a severe case of the Mondays. If the Monday blues are hitting you just as hard, here are some links to get you through the week...
- Need an (environmentally conscious) excuse to binge-watch your favorite TV show instead of raking the leaves?
- How many roads do you know that are named after women? Clearly, not enough.
- Finally, a cleanse I can get behind! I give you...the pizza cleanse.
- Currently coveting.
- Everyone needs a flower frog, including me. Ordering one now!
- These Muji huts are a minimalist's dream.
- Fireplace envy in full effect.
- The cutest doorbell ever - It's the little things...
- Being someone who "gilds" everything and anything, this gold spray paint roundup really makes me happy. (via Snipped and Ink)
- Cough, Cough. Cold season is here, but this made me laugh.
- 50 Pantry Essentials for the Modern Gourmet made me want to go grocery shopping around NYC.
- Need a hostel in Tokyo? Want to get some light reading done as well? Now you can bunk up in a bookstore.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- I made a case for the gravy boat having a special place at the Thanksgiving table
- and shared a cool trick to soothe crying babies.
- While Jamie made some yummy spoon cornbread
- and an IPA and Campari (which sounded weird to me, but was actually really delicious!)
Have a great week!