Woops, sorry this is a day late. Sometimes life throws you a curveball and by curveball, I mean another gas leak in your apartment that forces you to pack you and your baby up quickly and start your Thanksgiving vacation early! In related news, anyone know of a great 2 bedroom in Cobble Hill area of Brooklyn?!
Here are some links to talk about over Turkey...
- You've heard of doctors without borders, but have you heard of clowns without borders?
- Made us laugh (and is not actually a bad idea before Thanksgiving!)
- My husband and I were cracking up over rude texts from your anxiety. He was like, "how did they get inside your brain?"
- After a week of horrible news, it was nice to get some good news.
- My sister sent this to me when Evie was first born, you know, when I was in a complete fog, and I just re-read it. It's so well written and made me tear up. I wish someone warned me about these big feelings.
- This kid hiccuping through the Australian national anthem is my new favorite thing. The crowd and announcer react perfectly.
- I could care less and other common phrases you're probably using incorrectly.
- Being grateful will make you happier.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- I discovered meal planning doesn't have to be so strict and can actually be useful, fun and pretty.
- and the simplest Thanksgiving leftover lunch.
- Jamie shared some relationship tips for keeping things fresh
- and made a perfect cocktail to have on Thanksgiving - the cranberry ginger sparkling rum cider
Have a great week and Thanksgiving guys! Next Monday, we will have a list of all the cyber Monday deals on the internet we can find, so warn your credit card company and get ready to get nothing done at work.