Can you believe it's October already?! That means Jamie's baby boy could come any day now! Jamie spent the weekend hibernating and snuggling with Vivi trying to soak up the last moments of being a family of three. Meanwhile, we visited our friends in Maplewood, NJ, recently dubbed the Brooklyn of New Jersey and spent the weekend making no-knead bread, sipping spiked hot apple cider by the fire, and getting zero sleep (the joys of traveling with a teething baby!).
Here are some links to get you through a fall week on no sleep...
- Some wine to go with that Whopper and fries, madame?
- Yet another reason I want to move to Sweden. Introducing the 6 hour workday.
- Speaking of that Scandinavian utopia, here are 14 Surprising Things About Parenting in Sweden
- Cutie pies.
- The woman behind the iconic fountain soda cup of the 90's. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
- My mom's always right. Hot Toddies are in fact good for you when you're sick.
- How dreamy is this flower mountain tent outside the Louvre for Paris Fashion week? The time lapse of it being set up is so cool.
- 14 breakfast products to take the most important meal of the day to the next level.
- It's almost grilled cheese and tomato soup season again. Here are 5 mistakes to avoid when making the perfect grilled cheese.
- What college alums make the best—and worst—dates?
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- Jamie shared some of her favorite toddler books
- I discovered my new favorite ingredient
- and made a cocktail called The Libertine that is sure to help you ease into the fall season.
Have a great week!