Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! It's one of my favorite holidays, though I always seem to leave making our costumes to the last minute! I do, however, think our best costume work comes in those final hours. We visited my sister in Pennsylvania and Evie was the Beyonce of Halloween with three costume changes, including: Drake from Hotline Bling, Little Red Riding Hood, and Amelia Earhart. Jamie spent the weekend getting to know the new little guy in her life. Although her squirmy little bugs were hard to capture on camera, Vivi and Cass were an adorable caterpillar and butterfly.
Wishing everyone a great week...I'm off to meet Cass today!
Here are some links to get you through that daylight savings jet lag feeling...
- Daylight Savings: How is this still a thing??? Made me laugh.
- Nihilistic password security questions.
- The melting Olaf - "a cocktail for those parents who have seen 'Frozen' exactly 14 times too many"
- Every small apartment in NYC needs one of these Mini Washing Machine. I need one!
- An abnormally wet March delivers a field of beautiful flowers to one of the driest places on earth.
- How cute is that red riding hood cape that my sister got Evie?
- A peek inside Michelin-starred chefs' refrigerators. (via Food52)
- This potato peeling trick should come in handy around Thanksgiving time.
In case you missed it on Chasing Saturdays...
- We got with the times and made a facebook page!
- Jamie made pumpkin balloon piñatas.
- I made a grown-up version of the classic grilled cheese- fig jam and gruyère grilled cheese.
- a spooky, yet classy Halloween cocktail that will work all Autumn long.
- oh and Baby Cass was born!!!
Have a great week!