Our vacation has come to an end and neither of us are ready to get back to work! Lately, our days have been full of napping and way too much Twin Peaks (is there such a thing?), but we are ready to tackle 2015 head on, starting with a reorganization day at the studio. There's nothing I love more than reorganizing, and with my nesting instincts in full gear, Jamie should be a little worried.
Here are a few links to help you adjust to post holiday reality. Just a few though...because I gotta ease myself into this work thing too, you know!
- A handy guide to 2015 TV Show Premiere dates - I'm excited for Downton Abbey and The Bachelor - they cross each other out right?
- 12 Boozy Tea drinks to toast to the return of Downton. Did anyone else love the special on Edwardian manners after the premier last night or am I the only dork?
- 10 New Year's Cooking Goals
- Lonny Magazine's Top 20 interiors of 2014
- Are you feeling a little beat up from holiday party season? Here are 21 beauty products to help you recover.
- If you made a resolution to be more green - these global warming ice cubes might keep you inspired.
- Do's and Don'ts for keeping resolutions.
- After watching these promos, I'm so excited for for the Golden Globes on Sunday - if only Tina and Amy could host every year!
- Reminisce with their best jokes from the 2014's Globes- they killed it!
Have a great week!