Hope everyone had a nice weekend or are enjoying a three day weekend. I finally saw Obvious Child this weekend and it was such a great, touching movie that made us laugh while crying. I highly suggest you rent it!
Here are some links to get through the week!
- This lego comic made me laugh while also showing the unnecessary gendering of toys that's happening today.
- It's Thin Mint season!!! Here are some beer pairings with Girl Scout Cookies.
- Love these D.I.Y dip-dyed clothes hangers
- A great idea for parents of budding photographers - give your kids disposable cameras and they will capture some really sweet moments!
- Vogue's flow chart to help you clean out your closet is brilliant (and much needed in my apartment.) (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- I'm a big emoji fan and could use this app that suggests emojis for you as you type. (via SwissMiss)
- I need this 30 minute hour glass to help me keep focused on a task! Plus, it would look pretty on my office desk.
- Where to stream the 2015 Oscar documentaries. (via Cup of Jo)
- Before there was google, there were librarians. Here are some poetic questions posed to librarians from the New York Public Library's Instagram.
- This mushroom marsala pasta bake looks like a delicious way to spend a winter evening.
- Remembering an inspiring man today.
- Oh no! Mercury goes into retrograde Wednesday - watch out!
Have a great week!