Hope you had a nice weekend! My husband and I went to Shibui Spa at The Greenwich Hotel for a day of relaxation before the baby comes and it was as peaceful and beautiful as I thought it would be! We then feasted at Locanda Verde, which is attached to the hotel. I could do spa day and pasta dinner every single day. Jamie and Vivi went to the Big Apple Circus and had a relaxing at home weekend cooking. Sunday was capped off with the Golden Globes - award season is finally here! Which looks did you love last night? Emma Stone was my favorite and Naomi Watts won it for Jamie.
Here are some links to get you through this rainy day!
- If you have any sewing skills these poor Koalas need your help! Use this sewing pattern to help make mittens for slow moving Koalas who burned their hands during a brush fire in Australia. My burn therapist sister would approve.
- An ode to Ben's butt on Parks and Rec
- Turning 30 explained in charts and graphs
- Would you buy a used wedding dress? Or sell your dress after the wedding? I did! (I'm swooning over the Jenny Packham dress in this article)
- There are three new Girl Scout flavors coming this year!!
- A pretty gilded solution to cracked tiles (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- The sweetest gift for a second time mom.
- Is it inappropriate that I just bought this print for the nursery?
Have a great week!