The shortest day of the year is behind us and Christmas is almost here - Hurray!! We had our work holiday party on Friday, donning black jumpsuits and sequin pants, of course. Here are some links to get you through 'til Christmas!
- This Christmas parody of Serial on SNL is so good.
- He'Brew released it's first Chanukah beer - get two four packs for 8 crazy nights.
- Watch this amazing mashup of Darlene Love singing "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) on Letterman over the years - a nearly annual tradition that started in 1986. We've been humming the song all weekend!
- These "ear jackets" would be fun to wear on New Year's Eve!
- With this sequin blazer
- ...and this fancy pony tail.
- For the day after - How to cover up a hangover.
- A face map that explains why you are breaking out in certain areas. (via Cup of Jo)
- How to wash and whiten your pillows when they start yellowing. (via SwissMiss)
- Oh no! You forgot to a gift for so and so and there are only 3 more days 'til Christmas. Here are 20 stocking stuffers you can buy on amazon. Thank goodness for Prime!
- Whoa, a pink iceberg!
- I'm gonna miss this funny Christmas commercial.
- This Apple one made me cry.
- And finally, we're not one to share cute pet videos, but this one really spoke to us. It's kind of how we feel about Christmas.
And if you missed it this week on the Chasing Saturdays
- Pomegranate Rosemary Holiday Punch
- Mocktails to survive the Holiday's Pregnant
- A Christmas inspired Winter Pine Flower Crown
- A Menorah and Ornament Roundup