We can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! Although, secretly, we can't wait for the holiday season to begin. I caught up with lots of friends this weekend, while Jamie continued her tradition of Friendsgiving with her college lady friends, homemade biscuits in tow!
Enjoy the short week by procrastinating with these fun links...
- This article made me wish I still had my college email login.
- These Lego instructions from 1974 are perfect.
- This hipster business name generator made us laugh.
- Elizabethan Superheroes.
- This video of a dad cracking up at kids falling on a patch of ice cracked me up and reminded Jamie of her brother, Chris. If you are a fan of schadenfreude this video is for you.
- If you listened to my advice and got obsessed with Serial, you will enjoy these charts.
- My sisters and husband can attest - this shirt was made for me.
- Why the average pop song is only 3 minutes long? Surprisingly, It's not because of our short attention spans.
- This list of furniture retailers that ship for free may come in handy on Cyber -Monday.
- These D.I.Y monogram napkins would look lovely on a Thanksgiving table. (via)
- This stamp would make your holiday card envelopes extra adorable.
- I grew up with the tradition of receiving pajamas on Christmas eve and still love getting a matching pair with my mom and sisters, even at age 30. Here are some kid holiday pajamas under 40 dollars.
- Ever wonder what it's like to be a squirrel? This lil guy stole a go-pro camera so we could see the world from his tree.
- And finally, Christmas came a little early and Beyoncé dropped a new, fun video and another killer breakup anthem over the weekend.
Next Monday we are going to put up a list of Cyber-Monday sales so stop by before hunting for a deal!