I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my niece today! I spent the weekend in Pennsylvania babysitting my adorable nephew who is so excited for "baby sister" and Santa. The kid has his priorities in order. Meanwhile, back in Brooklyn, Jamie finally got some sleep after Vivi decided to learn how to sleep again. Exciting stuff over here!
Here are some links to get you through the week...
- What cities would look like if lit only by the stars. Makes me want everyone to unplug for one magical night.
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art's perfect response to the infamous Kim K. pic.
- Really loving Taylor Swift's "makeunder" look. I have some serious brow envy.
- This made me laugh - it especially rings true with visitors in the winter.
- I'm a sucker for elaborate proposals that involve dance numbers, so it's no surprise that I loved this proposal to a Chicago Bulls dancer.
- The 23 Best Countries for work-life balance. Anyone want to move to Denmark? Spoiler alert - we came in last.
- Literally, the stuff my husband's dreams are made of (had they found vintage Nikes)
- 5 things you didn't know about cranberries.
- 13 tips for decorating small spaces comes in handy in Brooklyn.
- A really pretty golden smokey eye tutorial.
- I'm so excited for the zebra wallpaper we picked out for our nursery - all of Kate Zaremba's removable wallpapers are so pretty we had a hard time choosing.
- Check out this dreamy Starry Night-inspired bike path in the Netherlands.
- A font that helps people who suffer from dyslexia read without reversing letters.
And if you missed last week on Chasing Saturdays....
- Holiday white wine glögg
- Rosemary Infused Mashed Potatoes
- Birch log place card holders
- Black Jumpsuit round up - just in time holiday party season!
Have a great weekend!